Bone Builder with Vitamin D Tablets
High Strength Calcium from Hydroxyapatite may Assist in the Prevention and Treatment of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis.
Bone Builder with Vitamin D, a source of calcium from hydroxyapatite, may:
- Assist in the prevention and treatment of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis.
- Strengthen bone in children and older adults.
- Enhance bone mineral density.
- Reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women.
- Reduce the risk of Medically Diagnosed Osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures in older people.
|Each 4.9 g dose contains:|
|Equiv. elemental Calcium||255 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Phosphorus||120 mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate||474.5 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Calcium||111.5 mg|
|Borax (Sodium borate)||8.9 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Boron||1.0 mg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K)||27 microgram|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||8.3 microgram|
|Equiv. Cholecalciferol||333.3 IU|
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.