Primrose, Fish Oil & Vitamin E
Essential Fatty Acids with Vitamin E. Enteric Coated Capsules to Ensure No After-Taste.
Size: 60 Enteric Coated Capsules (20 days)
As a supplement for general health and wellbeing:
- May support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May provide effective relief of premenstrual symptoms/syndrome.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are necessary for normal growth and development.
For heart health, mild arthritis and skin conditions:
- May help increase joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
- Aids in reducing joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
- Relief of the effects of psoriasis on the skin.
|Fish oil - natural||500 mg|
|Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||90 mg|
|Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||60 mg|
|Evening primrose oil||500 mg|
|Equiv. Gamma-linolenic acid||50 mg|
|Equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol||50 IU|
As an omega-3 supplement for general health and wellbeing:
- Adults: Take 1 capsule three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Take 1 capsule three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For heart health, mild arthritis, and skin conditions:
- Adults: Take up to 4 capsules three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
No added artificial flavouring or colouring. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.