Urinary Tract Support
Herbs Traditionally Used for the Symptomatic Relief of Cystitis.
Size: 90 and 180 Tablets (4 or 9 days)
Contains herbs used in Traditional Chinese Medicine which may:
- Relieve symptoms of pain, burning and frequency in cystitis.
- Relieve symptoms of cystitis.
- Maintain urinary tract health.
- Detoxify the urinary system and have antimicrobial like action.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Extracts equivalent to:|
|Rosa laevigata, root dry (Cherokee Rose)||1.5 g|
|Smilax china, rhizome dry (China Root)||1.2 g|
|Lygodium japonicum, whole plant dry (Japanese Climbing Fern)||832 mg|
- For cystitis symptom relief: Take 5 tablets four times daily.
- To maintain urinary tract health: Take 3 tablets four times daily. Take with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
No added artificial flavouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.