To Reduce the Risk of Diarrhoea when Travelling.
Size: 30 Capsules (VegeCaps) (7 - 15 days)
Located: In the Fridge.
Ethical Nutrients Travel Bug may:
- Reduce the risk of diarrhoea when travelling.
- Relieve or treat diarrhoea in both adults and children.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||5 Billion Live Bacteria|
To reduce the risk of diarrhoea when travelling:
- Adults and children: For five days before departure take 1 capsule per day (before breakfast) and continue for the duration of the trip or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For the relief or treatment of diarrhoea:
- Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Children from 3 months to 12 years: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Infants and children who are unable to swallow a capsule should dissolve the contents of capsule in water, breast milk, or formula.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, eggs, starches, milk, lactose and salt.
If diarrhoea persists for more than six hours in infants under six months; 12 hours in children under three years; 24 hours in children aged three to six years or 48 hours in adults and children over six years; seek medical advice.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if tamper-evident foil or outer carton seal is broken.